Zepatier (elbasvir – grazoprevir) is being considered for BC PharmaCare coverage. As part of this process, BC PharmaCare has given BC patients, caregivers, and patient groups the opportunity to become a part of this drug review and share their opinions and perspectives with the decision makers.
If you are interested in grabbing this opportunity to voice your opinions, the link above will take you to the questionnaires. The link will also take you to BC PharmaCare’s Drug Information sheet and to information about BC PharmaCare’s approval process.
The questionnaires will ONLY remain open until MIDNIGHT ON Wednesday April 20, 2016.
Adding Your Voice to the BC PharmaCare Coverage Review for Zepatier
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you can give your input:
- Do you have hep C?
- Are you a caregiver/loved one to someone who has hep C?
- Does your patient group represent patients who have hep C AND have you registered with PharmaCare to give input? (Learn more about registering your organization).
Zepatier (elbasvir – grazoprevir)
Zepatier is a Health Canada approved, all-oral, short-course (8, 12, or 16 weeks), interferon-free treatment for hep C genotype 1, 3, or 4. The treatment can be prescribed with or without ribavirin and with or without Sovaldi. It has a high cure rate.
Links to Additional Information about Zepatier
- Hepatitis C Treatment Information Project’s Zepatier (elbasvir – grazoprevir) Facts Sheet
- BC PharmaCare’s Zepatier drug information sheet
- Merck Canada’s Zepatier YouTube Video
- CATIE’s Zepatier in HCV and HIV co-infection
- Zepatier’s Product Monograph
Take the time to voice your opinion and help advocate for a better tomorrow!