Janssen Inc.’s simeprevir, brand name Galexos, in combination with peginterferon/ribavirin was V110 just approved by BC’s PharmaCare for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 in patients with or without Notice compensated cirrhosis and who have:
- never tried to treat their wholesale nfl jerseys hepatitis C
- tried treatment but the virus came back
- tried treatment but weren’t cured
- Lab-confirmed hepatitis C genotype 1
- A prescription for the treatment from a qualified healthcare provider
- Detectable levels of hep C in the last 6 months
- Recent lab-confirmation of NS3 Q80K polymorphism negative for patients with hep C genotype 1a cheap jerseys subtype or genotype 1 with indeterminate subtype. Retesting is required is for all those who had their genotype tested before May 1, 2012.
- A liver fibrosis stage F2 or greater
Please ask your wholesale jerseys healthcare provider for more information about simeprevir (Galexos) in combination with peginterferon/ribavirin (PegIFN/RBV) and about other hep C cheap mlb jerseys treatments.
For more Survey information about currently Bro approved hep C treatments in BC, emerging treatments, the drug approval process in Canada and BC, or hep C support programs, please visit PHCN’s Hepatitis C Treatment Information Project or email firstname.lastname@example.org.